A little bit about, little old me.


Hi, I had just thought I would say a little hello from me to you and let you know a little bit about me.

I am a 23 (very soon to be 24) year old with many a dream and little courage to follow through with things. From simple things to working out to flying, my nerves are nearly always on edge. I try not to let it stop me but unfortunately, it does. This blog for me at least will hopefully be a little plat form of positivity where I can make a few people smile and celebrate the little wins in life.

I am just like any other slightly sarcastic 24 year with a die-hard desire for shoes, make up and all things girlie. A true alcohol-enthusiast with a passion for friend’s family and love to live life with the ones I love (including Kurt Geiger).

I would just like to say thank you for taking time to read my introductory blog and I hope you have a little read in the future.

Mischief Managed,


Em x

Comments

Popular Posts