Life Update

 
March has been a tiring, hard fought battle to keep a float. I am so proud of the way things have ended up (even though some of it stings a little). Even though this blog shows all the negative aspects of march the strength my family and I have continued to show is something that astounds me daily. This month has made me believe 100%, that we are only given what we can handle.

Illness.

 
March must be the time for illness, everyone I know, including myself has been ill. After having an allergic reaction  I ended up having the abscess from hell. As much as I am happy and some what healthy now it just made me realise that I have to take my health as a priority.

We Broke up.

First and foremost I have to say that this was no ones fault; we were just not the right fit. As two people we were very similar, our morals may have varied but our characteristics were very alike. Being as similar as we were arguments escalated and a 'tiff' turned into a full argument. In the end I think we both knew what was coming. After a few weeks my heads starting to get a little clearer about the whole thing. I don't think I will ever see him again, not because I don't want to but just for the fact that it will remind me of the difficult month. I might be on the way to get over this break up but not this month.

Through out the relationship there was one thing after another. Constantly battling for something you want so much, is so draining. Neither of us were in the right 'place' for a relationship. I wear my heart on my sleeve so after weeks of trying to get over this break up, my anxiety is still high and some how I still don't feel good enough.

Family.

This is an area in which I don't want to speak to much about- many of these stories are not my own. Recently as a family we have gone through a lot of turmoil; unfortunately we will continue to do so. This means my blogs may be slightly sporadic, my family will and always be a priority- although I will try my best to keep creating content.

Anxiety.

This year has definitely seen a decline in my mental health. Now don't get me wrong as I am right now, I'm coping. Although, there was defiantly a time where I wasn't. The beginning of march I didn't think I would be able to cope with yet another anxiety attack. At my worst I was having one to two anxiety attacks a day many of which left me feeling ill for the rest of the day. The pressure of everything seemed to take its toll and I don't know how I would have made it without the support from my friends and others in the blogging community.

Now I am so proud to say I have only had one panic attack this week. I am not sure what has changed but I am sure something has. It's like a switch has clicked in my brain and I no longer need to feel guilty about the things I have in my life; I am not a bad person for wanting more.

Right now.

If you ask me how I am feeling right now the answer is I really don't know. I am definitely in a better place and I know I am taking steps to better myself and my future. I am stunned at how draining this month has been but yet I am even more baffled that my family and I, didn't seem to get even a tiny break. Some how we managed to get through and will get through any situation like the fighters we are(and with chocolate).


Sending Love,

Em
x

Comments

  1. I'm sorry that things haven't been great for you recently, but I hope that writing it all down will give you some support.

    Always here if you need a chat!

    Lauren | www.thelifeofastudentblogger.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely, thank you for your comment. I am a massive believer in trying to talk about problems we have in life. There are so many people out there who are struggling it nice for them to not think that they are alone.

      Writing this made me realise how many good people I have in my life. Through out all the drama of the past few month's, my girls(both in the blogging community and not) have really stepped up and helped me get through it.

      Thank you for your support with this, if you ever need to talk my door is always open.

      Em
      x

      Delete
  2. I think you are brave to write about this :)
    I have nominated you for the mystery blogger awards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. Its been a really bad time, there are so many people struggling I didn't want any one who reads this to think that they are on there own.

      Ah thank you so much! It should be up some time next week!

      Em
      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts