My Style Crushes.

There are so many people, I look to when I decide to branch out in my clothing. So many celebrities (and there stylist) seem to knock it out of the ball park every time. From Coachella to red Carpets we have seem some beautiful looks that inspire me so much. So, without further ado, lets have a little natter about my ultimate style crushes.

Vanessa Hudgens.


Sourced Much.com 
Okay, the Coachella Queen! Obviously, she has to be on the list.

Vanessa's style evolution from High School Musical to the epitome of bohemian class. Some how she always knows her own style, from her hair to her full length hippie inspired dresses. One of the first Instagram,  I (and many others) check after Coachella for the ultimate summer style; my go to Boho inspiration.

Below shows my favourite look of hers, 2017 Coachella she transformed herself in to the essence of all things Coachella. I can't wait to see he look in 2018!

Blake Lively
Sourced Indian Express

Serena has definitely transformed into one of the most fashionable Mums in the industry. Her true class constantly surprises me. There has been so many iconic looks of hers, non more so than this stunning Chanel Illusions Waste Dress. This classically beautiful look is stunning and will definitely go down in history as one of her ultimate looks.

Zoella.


Sourced The Scoop
When I think Zoe's fashion style I think 90'S. Opting for chocker's, dungarees and anything else remotely to do with the 90's trends she probably owns it. And she rocks it with confidence. A true take on style is feeling comfortable in your own skin and its something she does, brilliantly.

This casual day look is what I  instantly think of when I think Zoella. And that's so exiting!


Let me know your style crushes below.

All the love.

Em

x

Comments

Popular Posts