Day 16: I'm not 'okay'

 




Before I start this is in no way an ungrateful blog, I am so fortunate to have the things in my life that I do. Yet sometimes, I never feel like I’m good enough. Currently I can’t shake of the feeling that I should be better. From how I look, to my life to the way I drive I currently feel like im drowning in everything and I’m struggling to get out of it. 

My insecurities. 

On my blog I want to promote positivity as best I can, but don’t we all? My major insecurity is that im not enough. Which is insane. I am so torn with knowing that I am enough; that I am doing enough- yet, nothing I do seems to change that feeling. 

I obviously have other insecurities mainly because of the way I look. Recently I have put on a lot of weight.  Clothes are tighter, I feel disgusting and overall I just hate myself. After years of dieting I know I’ll lose it all and then put it on. It’s a constant battle. 

This isn’t a put me down. 

I’m not putting myself down, I just now so many people out there struggle with life or how they look and sometimes you need an outlet. The simple fact of the matter is that it’s easy to put ourselves down. To pick at an insecurity that no one else knows about. Letting that insecurity and that mind set win will only allow them to build up, breaking you  mentally. 

Everyone has times when they’re not okay. 
Struggling with insecurities is unfortunately a part of life that I wish didn’t exist. When all things seem  to be too much, just remember the good things in life. It won’t change your mindset, but it will sure help ride the feelings until the leave. 
You’re not on your own, please don’t feel you are. 

All the love, 
Em
x

Comments

Popular Posts