Day 5: Collective Haul.





Spring is almost upon us and I cannot think of a better reason to update my wardrobe. Like many, my wardrobe has become a vast mound of white grey and black. I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone. Now I didn’t exactly go mad, I am trying to build my wardrobe but not break my bank balance by getting only a few things at a time. So, I hope you enjoy this little haul.

Quick note, I have used/taken back some of these products so if there is no image it will be hyperlinked.

Primark               

Pajama shorts x 2 £2.50.

I don’t know about you but it definitely seems to be getting warmer on a night. After having yet another ridiculously warm night I marched straight to the Pajamas section of Primark. To my surprise, I had picked up the wrong size! They fitted (they were a size smaller- yes).

Ruffled Pajama Top, £2.50.

This cute as a button Pajama top is so sweet. The frills around shoulders add a nice touch of detail to a plain Pajama top.  Being made up of a jersey material makes the top extremely light and comfortable. Can’t complain for £2.50!

Exfoliating gloves pack of four, £1.

Primark is amazing for exfoliating gloves, having tried a few it makes me so happy to know I will not pay the earth for them.  When first putting them on they are extremely rough, however, add water and your favorite shower gel and they are perfect for dry skin.



Cross body, chain Bag £7.00
 
Having been in love with a Red Cross body bag from Next (£32.00) but simply not having anything to wear it. I decided to try to use this simple statement bag. I have to say I kind of prefer the cheaper alternative!

H&M.

This beautiful to look stunning on the hanger. Having fallen in love with the lace detailing and frilled sleeves I bought it without a second thought. Until I tried it on and it was not only to big (winning) but see through. It is safe to say that even with the nicest bra in the world I would not feel comfortable wearing it out.

Lush
Sex Bomb, £3.75.

My favorite bath bomb of all time, it’s pink with petals. Smelling of everything floral and girly to me this is just amazing.

Smells of: Jasmine, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage.

LadyBird, £3.95.

Quite ashamed to say that this is the first time I have ever bought this cute little bubble bar. And I have to say I really loved the look but I’m not a massively lover of the smell.

Yet that could be because I much prefer a bath bomb to a bubble bar, but that is just my preference.

Smells of: geranium and peppermint.

Sakura, £3.50.

Obsessed with this bath bomb. When I’m using it I just instantly feel relaxed. The fragrance is just all things lovely.

Smells of: Cherry Blossom, Mimosa, jasmine and citrus oil.

So…

I know this is not a lot but I am trying to branch out with my wardrobe choices. I hope that more hauls are coming soon with more exciting purchases. I know of at least one coming at the end of the month!

Hope you have enjoyed my little boring haul.

Much love

Em

X

Comments

Popular Posts