Day 27: Weekly round up.





Why hello, again!

This week has been so up and down. I have had the best day of the year (so far) and I've felt sorry for myself. So this could be a little bit of a hit and miss blog.  None the less, here's how my hectic week turned out!

I'm going on holiday.

After talking about booking a holiday for nearly a year we finally did it! My best friend and I are finally ticking another place of our list an in September we are going to Rhodes! I am so looking forward to having a week away from the stress I have been under lately. Now, what do buy?

Shopping

Now I have been a little spendy this week, although, most of what I have bought I needed. New work shoes, make up and shower gel are all necessary in my life. The amount of window shopping I have and my ASOS wish list may not be. I probably ad a few items to my wish list every day. There's so much I'd love to have in my wardrobe!

Girls

I don't have a lot of 'Girls' in my life, I have  hand full at most and they've all been great. I've really struggled in the past week and one has gone above and beyond to help. I couldn't have a better bunch.

Mothers Day Vs Abscess!

Mothers Day went exactly how I expected it too. Breakfast in Costa, a bit of shopping and then  dropping mum off at work. What I didn't plan on is having a great whopping abscess on the side of my face. As im writing this I am currently resembling a chipmunk.

Overall this week has been brilliant, and definitely a step in the right direction.

Much love
EM

X

Comments

Popular Posts