Day 7: Yoga, my love.

So I hate excersize and I mean that with every bone in my body. Although recently I have loved doing yoga! It really soothes me, works out my muscles and just makes me feeling like I'm doing something.

Yoga? I thought it was a load of crap too.

I'm really late to the party when it comes to yoga, I couldn't see what all the fuss is about. With friends other bloggers and celebrities raving about it, it surely couldn't be that bad. Well it is.

It helps with muscle memory, flexibility and it's just a great way to have a bit of peice!

Where do I get the routines from?

I mainly search yoga for beginners on YouTube. I tend to get bored and not continue with excersize. I'm still working out who are my favourites as I'm still new to it. Although I promise there will be a blog on my excersize journey.

Currently I'm watching...

Yoga with Adrienne

And women's work out channel.


I'm so sorry that this blog is so brief! I just couldn't control my excitement!?!

Much love

Em

X

P.S, images will be added soon!

Comments

Popular Posts