Day 28: My Spring Make up.

Hello again,

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine as much as I am! With the sun coming out to play, I decided to update you on my Spring every day make up. Its all drug store, but it looks  all so lovely. Hope you enjoy!

Without further ado:

Face

Foundation

L'Oreal True Match Foundation,1 C, £9.99.

In one of the lightest colours of the whole range, True Match has now become a staple in my everyday make up look. Having naturally dry skin, this foundation works a lot better when placed on top of a hydrating moisturiser. Using the Real Techniques Miracle Sponge to pat a small amount of the foundation around my face and slightly down my neck; it gives a lovely natural finish too.

Bronzer

Benefit, Hula Bronzer, mini £9.99.

This bronzer is  so good, however, if your pale it does deserve a very light hand. Taking the bronzer in all the areas which the sun would hit my face, e.g. cheeks and forehead. I try not to contour too much for an everyday look; contour can look to harsh for a relaxed look.

Powder

L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hr matte Powder in Warm Beige£4.99.

If you read my blogs, you will know the new love of my life. L'Oreal Infallible
24 Hr Powder. Taking the lightest amount of product and sweeping it around your face gives the most perfect coverage I have ever had! The colour just warms the skin enough to make you look alive, even when you don't feel it.


Blush

MaxFactor Crème Blush, in Lovely Pink
(Currently free in the marble collection-must spend over £15.00).

Again, this will come as no surprise, MaxFactor Crème blush in Lovely Pink. This has been a staple  for at least a year. I keep coming back to this blush, it gives such a lovely wash of colour on the cheeks. Anything that warms my skin is a winner for me!

Eyes


Benefit, Hula Bronzer, mini £9.99.

I love that this product is a dual purpose product. Not only does it warm up my skin,  popping this through my crease just seems to wake up my eyes. And I need that, trust me!


MaxFactor, Velvet Volume (£11.99) & 2000 Calorie Mascara
(Currently free, if you spend over  £15.00 on Maxfactor's Marble collection).

I love combining these mascaras, the definition from the 2000 calories with the volume of the velvet volume creates the most fluttery lashes I have ever had.


And finally, lips.


Nyx, Mauve lip liner (only occasionally)£3.00.

I rarely use this, I don't have the time in the morning! This colour just seems to go with every nude. Giving enough definition to a nude lip without being too much.


Blush in a Rush, L'Oreal, Colour Riche 103 £6.99.

I love this! I was initially sceptical  but this has become an essential in my work bag. I only use a tiny amount and push the product into my lips but it looks so natural and perfect for spring.

I hope you loved this blog as much as I love the products. This spring make up look is something I wear nearly every day and something that I don't think will change for a while.

Sending love,

Em

x

Comments

  1. This foundation is one of my absolute faves at the minute!! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a tutorial on your look one day! Love to see these products on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I was planning on doing this but I have an abscess at the minute. My face looks like it's exploded 😂. I'll definitely do it in the future. Thank you for the lovely comment xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts