Day 31: March Favourites.


Hi guys,

March has been a difficult month. Yet I wanted to end it on a positive note- so here are my three monthly favourites. Hope you enjoy.


Daily Blogging.

Over the past month I have done my best to Daily blog. Even though I wasn't successful, 31 blogs went up in 31 days and I couldn't be happier. I have learnt a lot. Especially about scheduling. Yet  I haven't been this proud of myself. So here is my three favourite things about daily blogging.

1, I can push my content further- Talking about my anxiety was especially hard for me. Having to put a blog live everyday made it easier for me to open up.
2, I met some amazing people along the way.
3, I feel so much more confident in myself. I may not be in the place I want to be, but doing this gave me the confidence to know I will be.

TV-Project Runway

An oldie but a goodie. I cried when the winners were announced. I love it, anything that opens a door for some one to better themselves, is a perfect TV show. A definite must watch programme.

Iced Lattes.

I'm an avid coffee drinker, warm, cold or through a drip. I love it! I am so happy the weather is changing so I can drink and Vanilla Iced Latte again. I have missed it so!


Thank you for your views, the past month has been so  difficult but knowing you were out there helped get me through- it still is helping me.  You may think 'Oh that's a cool blog' but I always think ' I can't believe some ones actually reads this'.

Thank you, so much!

Em

x

Comments

  1. Blogging every day is hard! I try to blog every day but between college work, travelling, the gym, sleeping and eating its sometimes impossible! I admire you for being able to do it xx

    Itsallzara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Its been a challenge!

      Delete
  2. Wow, 31 posts in 31 days is incredible! I've just managed my first post in over a month, so I'm seriously impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, some haven't been my best but I have definitely learnt a lot! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts